2nd Annual Bavarian-American Golf-Tournament – Friday, 31 May 2019 – Co-hosted by AIMS International and AGBC Munich.
When: Friday, 31 May 2019
Time: Registration starts at 09:00, tee-off time (shotgun start) at 10:30.
Schnupperkurs (course for non-golfers) – Registration at 11:30,
start at 12:00.
Where: Golfclub Wörthsee e.V., Gut Schluifeld, 82237 Wörthsee
When signing-up, please indicate whether you want to participate in the tournament, the Schnupperkurs, the BBQ or a combination. Tournament players, please state your current handicap.
Good opportunity to pick up new business contacts
The 2019 American / Bavarian Golf Tournament is cohosted by AIMS International Germany GmbH and the AGBC Munich. AGBC Members Andrea Schmitz, Peter Barkhurst and Wolfgang Hellmanzik are organizing a great golfing day for us on Friday, 31 May at the beautiful Golfclub Wörthsee (one of the leading Golf Clubs in Germany), about 25 km southwest of Munich.
The day will start off with two separate golf events:
- Golf Tournament: Register timely, so that you can warm up on the driving range (free range balls). Starting time (shotgun start) is 10:30. The 18-hole course will take about 4-5 hours. Teams will be composed of groups (flights) of 3 or 4. Scoring approach: We will use a “scramble” with mixed teams in terms of handicaps and with partners drawn by lot. Be assured, you will have lots of fun that way!
- Schnupperkurs (course for non-golfers and beginners): Register at 11:30. Starting time is 12:00 noon. During 2 – 3 hours, the Golfclub Wörthsee golf pro Stefanie will help beginners learn the basics. You will finish this experience by playing a few holes on the training course and taking part in a putting contest. All golf equipment will be provided!
The golfing activities will be followed by:
- Welcome-back drink followed by shower/changing room
- Early-evening American/Bavarian BBQ around 16:30
- Award ceremony with prizes for the best teams and putting contest winners
- Raffle with attractive donations from our sponsors
All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to
Médicins Sans Frontières (Doctors without Borders)
- Open-end evening.