My name is Paweł Kielanowski. From 2012 to 2016 I was Business Office Director of IT Association in Eastern Poland, Rzeszów (Podkarpackie region). My duties were like:
- coordinating of joint activities undertaken by over 80 associated IT companies in the region where IT is the 2nd (after aviation sector -> Dolina Lotnicza / Aviation Valley) regional smart specialisation of Podkarpacie (South-East Poland),
- establishing and maintaining business relations between companies from IT sector, aviation sector (and other representatives of smart regional specialisations), universities, NGOs and authorities in Poland and abroad,
- organizing multiple IT-related events (business conferences, brokerage days, matchmakings, etc.),
- speeches and presentations at conferences in Europe,
- representing the entire IT sector of Podkarpackie region during conferences, business meetings, economic missions and other IT-related events,
- speaking on radio and TV,
- development and marketing strategy realisation for the IT sector in the region,
- project manager,
- execute social marketing strategy, video marketing, social media channel, content marketing, public speaking, multimedia presentations on behalf of the companies affiliated in the IT cluster.
I also acquired nearly 10 years experience in radio station. During this adventure I was:
- radio presenter (radio speaker),
- voice-over for radio spots (adverts),
- event host (announcer).
It was really huge portion of valuable skills and fortunately I can derive pleasure and benefits from them now, especially when I impersonate business event host or event speaker specializing in sales animation. Other words I am making people to have a good time and/or buy more.
Since March 2018 I am a singer in the Gosper’n’Soul Choir in Munich.
I speak Polish (native), English (C1), and German (B1).
From educational point of view – I have finished the following studies:
- Public Relations (Postgraduate Diploma) at Jagiellonian University in Cracow (Poland) [2006-2007]
- Internet Technologies (Postgraduate Diploma) at Rzeszów University of Technology (Poland) [2005-2006]
- Management and Marketing (Master’s Degree) at University of Rzeszów (Poland) [1999-2005]
I am available mainly in Germany (Munich) and Poland.